Here are the main points:
1. All seafood must be cooked at a clearly specified time, otherwise they will become tough.
2. We advise you to remove from the heat without bringing it to readiness, even a little damp, so that due to the heat preserved in the pan or frying pan, you can bring it to the desired state.
3. As soon as the seafood is ready, the transparency of it often disappears.
4. About spices – they should be abandoned in order to preserve the original taste of the product. The only thing that is allowed is a little salt and sometimes herbs. During cooking, you can use broth or wine instead of water.
5. All seafood does not tolerate re-freezing, do not freeze it twice.